Board or Committee Chairs and Directors
Is your board or committee operating efficiently, delivering high value, and enabling your organisation to achieve its performance goals? Fit for purpose and affordable training and development for chairs and directors of boards and committees can be hard to come by.
Professional Peer Group Mentoring (PPGM) consists of eight, 90-minute group sessions held virtually across a twelve-month period. Each session will consider one of the structured topics below AND explore challenges being experienced by participants within their board.
- The role of a board – what it is & is not!
- An introductory to compliance & contemporary governance
- “Right sizing” board reporting
- Attributes of great directors & pitfalls of senior executive transition
- The Performance Formula & getting exponential value from your board
- The important role of effective committees
- Succession planning for your board & key executive positions
- Onboarding new directors – the mechanics & dynamics
You can choose to learn from others with directors and chairs across a range of organisations OR take your full board on its own development journey.
Email us at email@example.com for a Complimentary Zoom Discussion