Full Board Performance Optimisation
Is your board or committee operating efficiently, delivering high value, and enabling your organisation to achieve its performance goals? Fit for purpose and affordable training and development for chairs and directors of boards and committees can be hard to come by.
Professional Board and Executive Mentoring (PBEM) consists of eight, 90-minute group sessions over an eight to twelve-month period. Each session will consider one of the structured topics below AND explore challenges being experienced by participants within their board.
- The role of a board, compliance & contemporary governance
- Exploring and agreeing your board’s purpose, values and commitments
- Right size board reporting – finding your fit for purpose
- The Performance Formula & gaining exponential board value (part 1)
- The Performance Formula & gaining exponential board value (part 2)
- The important role of effective committees
- Succession planning for your board & key executive positions
- Onboarding new directors -the mechanics & dynamics
Take your full board and executive on its own development journey!
*Investment dependent upon type & size of organisation and tailoring required